Friday, September 23, 2016

Girl's Camp 2016 Photography Class [Greenwood Hills Bible Camp : Fayetteville, PA : Laura Patrick Photography]

I had the honor again this summer to teach two photography classes while I was counseling at our church girl's camp.  The group of girls that I had this year were just as much fun as my group last year.  We shared so many laughs!  They did a photo scavenger hunt, learned about how to use natural light, learned about posing, and my favorite--- we did portraits of each of them!  They had to problem solve and position themselves in the best spot to use the lighting properly.  We had a wonderful time!
These girls hold a special place in my heart!

Here are some of my favorites from our classes:




































 Aren't they gorgeous??!

-Laura










No comments:

Post a Comment