Friday, September 23, 2016

Baby Lewis : Fresh 48 : Newborn Photo Session [Delnor Hospital, Geneva IL : Laura Patrick Photography]

This summer my sister gave birth to her firstborn babe and I was able to head out her way to spend the first 10 days of life with my new precious little nephew; Lewis.  Meeting him for the first time was so special!  He is such a sweet little babe and at just days old he already was showing his sweet personality.  I loved seeing my beautiful sister in her new role as a mommy and the absolute wonder that shows on my brother-in-law's face every time he holds his son.  It was such a special time!

Here are my favorites from Lewis' first 48 hours:






























Welcome to the world sweet little Lewis!

-Laura

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful photos!! Tho not hard to get beautiful photos with Suz and Lewis!!

    ReplyDelete