Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Teah & Andrew : Wedding [York County PA, Farm Wedding]

I met Teah and Andrew back in May 2015 at another wedding I was shooting for a friend and I instantly knew the two of them had something special.  Their wedding was on the perfect fall day and the friend's farm that they tied the knot at was spectacular.  From the handmade canned goods as favors to the pumpkins and mums scattered around every detail was thought of.  Andrew cried when he saw Teah for the first time which was so sweet to see.  The love they share is so obvious.... it's evident in each hug and kiss and glance at the other.  They even ended their wedding with a square dance and everyone shared lots of laughs as they tried to learn the new dance moves.  

Take a look at my favorites from their wedding:


















































































-Laura

1 comment:

  1. Elegant wedding!! It looks like a perfect wedding. There seems no mess. I really love these photos. I will be tying the knot in next month at one of the best Los Angeles wedding venues. I hope everything will go smoothly on wedding day.

    ReplyDelete