Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Brooklyn Rayne : Newborn Session

Meet baby Brooklyn!  She is the first baby girl on my husband's side of the family in a long time.  She is also my very first niece!  It was so much fun capturing her newborn photos.  She wanted to stay awake and see everything that was going on... and those eyes!  Her momma and daddy are already quite smitten and we can all see why!  It's impossible not to love everything about her.  

Take a look at a few of my favorites from her session:

























Isn't she precious??!

-Laura

4 comments:

  1. Warm and wonderful photos of my granddaughter, my daughter Jowilene, and daddy Alec :)
    Thank you, Laura! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely. Wonderful photo shoot! I especially love the black and white photo of Brooklyn's face.
    You've captured the fact that she is going to be a heart breaker! Well done, Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely. Wonderful photo shoot! I especially love the black and white photo of Brooklyn's face.
    You've captured the fact that she is going to be a heart breaker! Well done, Laura.

    ReplyDelete