Wednesday, January 20, 2021

York, PA Engagement : Timeline Arcade + John Wright : Amber + Darren : Laura Patrick Photography

 Amber and Darren are getting married this weekend!!  It's about time that I share some favorites from their super fun engagement session!  Their first date was at Timeline Arcade in York, PA so it was only fitting that we started their engagement session where it all began.  They had challenged each other to an air hockey tournament... and let me tell you... Amber definitely is a hard to beat opponent!   They braved the cold weather for the end of their session down by the water at John Wright Restaurant and their love speaks volumes in these photos.  Amber and Darren... Thank you for choosing me to capture your love story!  I cannot wait for your wedding on Saturday!

Here are some of my favorites from their session:































































-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment