Sunday, March 22, 2020

Baking Tara's Treats : Lancaster PA Small Business Branding Session : Laura Patrick Photography

If you haven't yet heard of Baking Tara's Treats than you are in for a real treat!  Did you catch my joke there?! Sometimes I swear I am funny!  In all seriousness- meet Tara- the amazing woman behind Baking Tara's Treats.  She makes the most beautiful and most delicious macarons that I've ever tasted and her attention to detail is on point.  I take photos of her amazing macarons and I had the honor of capturing her in macaron baking action!

If you are a small business and need some photos for your social media or website- I would love to talk to you about your vision and set up a session to capture you!

Here are some of my favorites from her session:












Now do yourself a favor and order some macarons!!

-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment