Friday, September 6, 2019

Longwood Gardens Engagement Session : Kennett Square, PA : Casey + Malachi : Laura Patrick Photography

I am so excited to share Casey and Malachi's Longwood Gardens engagement session with yall!  I've known these two for several years and was honored to be chosen to document their upcoming 2020 wedding day.  I just love that they chose Longwood Gardens for their engagement photos!  It doesn't get more beautiful than that!  Things that I love about these two: their ability to laugh at just about anything, the sweet way that they look at each other, and the comfortable way that they hold hands.  I'm counting down the days until their wedding day, but until then... here are some of my favorites from their engagement photo session:




























































-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment