Sunday, December 4, 2016

Sarah and Derek : Maternity Session [Akron Park, Ephrata PA : Laura Patrick Photography]

My oldest sister Sarah and her husband are expecting their first little one at the end of December and I am so excited!  Being and Auntie is so much fun and I already love this little person so much and cannot wait to meet them.  Sarah and Derek are so very excited to be parents and I just love the excitement in Sarah's voice every time we talk about the most recent doctor's appointments or progress in the nursery.  Little baby you are so loved already and we all cannot wait to meet you!

We had so much fun taking their maternity shots this past weekend.   Sarah you are beautiful and totally have that pregnancy glow!

Here are some of my favorites:





























































-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment