Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Sabrina & Scott : Wedding

When I first met with Sabrina to discuss the details of her upcoming wedding she struck me as such a sweet and genuine woman.  I loved watching how excited she got when I asked her to tell me her and Scott's love story.  She gushed about him... and she was just glowing with love.  I knew that Scott had to be a pretty special guy.  Scott proposed to Sabrina on the beach and she was so surprised!  They exchanged vows at Golden Oaks Golf Club and it couldn't have been a more perfect day.  We finished all the photos just in time for the skies to open up and rain like mad.  You know that they say that rain is good luck on your wedding day?  Well I wish nothing but the best to Scott and Sabrina and their sweet families.  They are such a special couple!

Take a look a few of my favorite photos from their special day:










































-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment