Thursday, May 28, 2015

Colton's First Birthday : Event

I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him.  
1 Samuel 1:27

The day of the party had finally arrived and Colton's amazing mama Stefanie had all the details covered.  She handmade most of the decorations and her color scheme was impeccable.  Colton seemed a little overwhelmed when people started to arrive to share in his special day.  He wasn't so sure about even eating his smash cake but he eventually got comfortable and went for it.  Colton is sooo loved by everyone around him and you can tell that he is a blessing to everyone who gets to enjoy even just one of his infectious smiles.

Take a look at a few of my favorite photos from his birthday party:




























-Laura

1 comment:

  1. Wow - Laura....this showed up in my Facebook memories today. What a special day & I'm so grateful for these amazing pictures!

    ReplyDelete