Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Kautz Wedding August 9, 2014

I had the honor of capturing Shaun and Kara's gorgeous wedding on August 9, 2014.  The day couldn't have been more lovely, nor the bride more radiant.  I have known Kara and her family since she was little so I was so blessed to see her all grown up and walking down the aisle to marry Shaun- her prince charming.

Their wedding took place at the Park Inn in Carlisle, PA.  Every single detail was thought of to make their day oh so special.  Kara even handmade all the flowers!  And they were gorgeous!  I cannot gush more about Kara and Shaun- I'm so thankful I was able to be there on their amazing wedding day- I wish them many years of happiness.  Check out their gorgeous wedding!





































Show Shaun & Kara some Love!

Loves,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment